One of Netflix's biggest pick-ups from the aftermath of COVID-19 is Paramount's The Lovebirds. Now on Netflix, it features a soundtrack with a wide variety of different songs, catering to many different tastes. Here is a summary of all the songs played on The Lovebirds now streaming on Netflix.
The new film is a mix of all kinds of genres. It has a feeling of romantic comedy, but it is also firmly rooted in the murder mystery genre.
Several artists have appeared several times throughout the film, including BREGMA and Herman Beeftink.
It is difficult to pin the film to a type of music, as it plays classic, rap, pop and even a theme song from a well-known game show.
Now let's get on the soundtrack. There are 21 songs listed in the film. The music for the film was put together by Michael Andrews, who has played a role in composing some great titles in the past, including Donnie Darko, Bad Teacher and Fox's hit series, New Girl.
Each song featured in Love Birds
- Find someone like you – Snoh Aalegra
- Needs – Verzache
- Jump – BREGMA and Thundering Knight
- Waiting – Herman Beefink
- Take a number – Herman Beeftink
- Rent – Big Freedia
- Honey, don't look back – John Isaac Charles Coggins
- Crown – BREGMA with Thunderous Knight
- You have no chance – THRWDWN featuring B4NG B4NG
- Everything is going my way – Fay Aiyana
- I can't run away – Natalie Mayor
- Burnin 'Me Up – Trevon Marsh
- Semi-Enchanted Life – Blind of the Third Eye
- MF + G – Mez
- Best – Mac Ayres
- I Beg to Differ – BREGMA featuring Civ Pierre & Chozin
- Firework – Katy Perry
- New Love – Victoria Monet
- Solitude OP 65 – Lambert Orkis
- Amazing Race Theme Song
- Paradise – Bazzi
The Lovebirds Spotify playlist
For your listening pleasure and ease, we've put together a Spotify playlist of all The Lovebirds songs.
Unfortunately, there are some songs featured in the movie that are not available on Spotify, but where they were available, we added them to the playlist below.
Did you like the soundtrack for The Lovebirds? Let us know in the comments.