Are you looking for How to Install TWRP On RealMe Devices? Here, you can able to learn how to flash TWRP on RealMe with a higher success rate.
TWRP is the most important part of Root any RealMe android device. By using of twrp, you can able to do more stuffs like flash custom ROM, flash Supersu and Magisk manager, even you can able to install Dolby Atmos, Xposed framework apk and Freedom apk which help you to increase the ability of your smartphone.
Below, we can discuss that what is TWRP and who’s behind the TWRP, so let’s jump into it.
What is TWRP?
Mauronofrio is the main person behind the Team Win Recovery Project, But not the founder. So, bit different in it. It is a kind of a recovery image that has a wide range of software availability. This is the major source for all kinds of recovery images for different devices.
Now, we talk about its ability
- It is a medium for Root or Un-root devices.
- By using this, create a full backup of installed software,
- Flash Latest SuperSu, Magisk manager and Xposed framework,
- Flash latest custom ROM
- Install latest mod APK
Now, we move to the installation process. So, without wasting time lets jump into “How to Install TWRP On RealMe Devices”.
How To Install TWRP On RealMe Devices
Before starting the process, we need to do some pre-requirements stuff then we start the final process to flash TWRP on RealMe.
- Install the latest RealMe USB drivers.
- Need to unlocked Bootloader. if you haven’t then visited the post “Unlock Bootloader Of RealMe Devices”
- Take a full backup of your device
- Download TWRP recovery image, if you haven’t then visited the page “TWRP for RealMe“
- Install the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC. You can download from here Advertisement
- Charge your phone at list up to 70%
- USB debugging and OEM unlocking Enable
Now, you are ready to flash TWRP on RealMe device.
Process To Flash TWRP on RealMe Device
- At the very begging, install ADB drivers on your PC,
- Download suitable TWRP recovery image file for your device,
- Transfer that TWRP recovery image file to ADB Fastboot folder, (Rename TWRP file to twrp.img)
- Here, go to downloaded folder of ADB and open Commend window by pressing of Shift + Right-click and click on Open command window here
- Connect your RealMe device throw USB cable and switch into fastboot mode by typing the following commands. ( Windows: fastboot flash recovery twrp.img, MAC: .fastboot flash recovery twrp.img )
- Here, you can see the fastboot mode on your devices, now select recovery mode,
- Lastly, you are into the TWRP recovery mode,
- Congratulation on successfully Flash TWRP on your Realme device.
Our Installation Process is done to install TWRP on RealMe devices. So, you are ready to root your RealMe devices by simply flash SuperSu of Magisk Manager.
Now boot into TWRP recovery mode by pressing Volume UP key + Power Key Simultaneously for 3 to 5 sec.
Here is all about “How to Install TWRP On RealMe Devices” or “Flash TWRP on RealMe devices”. We know that the TWRP recover image is the most important part to root any android device, without flash TWRP you will never flash custom things. If you had any questions about this article or any other query of RealMe devices, feel free to ask into the comment section below.