Are you looking for How To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices in 2019 and 2020? Here, you can able to learn the method for unlock bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices.
Today is the day of the future, we are live in the future. So everyone wants the latest things in their pockets as well as on their smartphones also. But you are no able to switch your smartphone. Because, everyday smartphone company introducing something new, which is not available on your previous smartphones.
So what to do? I have a solution for you. Root your Xiaomi device and enjoy the future. The Rooting Process is divided into 3 steps. Unlock bootloader, install custom recovery and flash custom ROM.
In this article, we are discussing the unlock bootloader of Xiaomi devices. Basically, this process is applied on Redmi Note 5 Pro which is barely similar for almost any Xiaomi devices.
Here, we are going to follow an official method to unlock bootloader by simply using of Mi Flash Tool. In a simple word, you will going to ask to Xiaomi for unlock bootloader and Xiaomi easily give you permission. Let’s talk about basic detail of Bootloader.
What is Bootloader And how to Unlock Bootloader?
A bootloader is one type of barrier that will stop your android device to over-perform and stay cool. But, when you want to increase the power, ability, and accessibility of the device, you have to unlock the bootloader.
By using this method, you can able to unlock bootloader of the following devices. This Process perfectly work on specific devices which are listed here, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 6 Pro, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Mi 4C, Mi Note Pro, Mi 4S, Mi 5, Redmi 3, Xiaomi Mi 5C, Pocofone F1, Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro and capable with almost all upcoming Xiaomi Devices.
Please note that :
1. If you unlock bootloader, theN you void warranty.
2. If anything goes wrong, then We are not responsible for Any damages.
3. This method only for those devices which is listed above.
The Process to Unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Devices
This Process may need some pre-requisites, so you need to start with these steps.
- Get the full backup of your Xiaomi device
- Turn on USB debugging onto your device
- Install suitable drivers on our PC
- Download Mi Flash Tool
Here is the main Process, which is divided into two parts
Part 1: Ask for Permission
- At the very beginning of the Process, visit the official site http://en.miui.com and click on the Unlock button.
- On the second page, click on the “Unlock Now” button.
- On the third page, sign in using your main ID and Password.
- Once you compliantly sign in, just click go to unlock the bootloader application page, fill all your info and wait for the verification Process via SMS.
- Finally, you can see this message.
NOTE: This Process may take between 2 to 20 days for reviewing your application so be potion and wait for a response from Xiaomi.
After getting permission, you need to follow my steps, which is shown in part 2.
Part 2: Unlock Bootloader vis Mi Flash Tool
Here, you need to change some settings on your device.
- First, enable USB debugging. ( Setting > About Phone > Find MIUI version and click on it 7 times > Now Go back > Find Developer option > Enable OEM unlock )
- Install Latest USB drivers on your PC
- Take all the backup from your Mobile.
- Now Log in to your Mi account.
Now the real game is starting to unlock bootloader.
- Extract the downloaded file and install the Mi flash tool on your PC
- After installing it, simply run it.
- Here, you need to connect the device via standard USB cable for entering fastboot mode then turn off your device by pressing of Power On + Volume Down key. Advertisement
- At this stage, you are into fastboot mode, switch to pc and click on unlock button.
- Maybe it will take around 3 minutes.
- The smile on your face. The Process is done.
Here is all about the Process of Unlock bootloader of Xiaomi device. If you had faced any problem then feel free to ask in the comment section below.