Are you looking for how to install lineage OS on Realme 5 Pro? Here, you can able to root Realme 5 Pro with lineage OS and magisk manager with the latest TWRP, enable USB debugging.
You have reached this page because, you already know that, what is rooting. So, I am not going to give you some boring stuff. We directly jump into the rooting process. In this guide, you can able to know.
So without wasting any time let’s dive into the rooting process. Before that, let’s discuss the specs of Realme 5 Pro.
Please Note: While performing the Rooting Process on Realme 5 Pro, you need to take full responsibility of any damage. Damage likeVoid warranty, Software crash problem, Hardware Problem, Over heating, Many more.AdvertisementAdvertisement
Root Realme 5 Pro
This process is divided into four parts, which is listed below:
Install Lineage OS to Realme 5 Pro
Here, you need to download some items and then you will perform the installing Lineage OS on Realme 5 Pro.
Now, you need to follow the steps and you will Install Lineage OS 16.
- Switch off your device and boot into recovery mode by pressing of Volume Up + Power key for 3 to 5 seconds
- Take Full back up as shown in the image below,
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data,
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install,
- Store a downloaded file in the internal storage of your device > Locket that files and flash one by one > Lineage OS file > Gapps File
- Restart your realme 5 pro, and if you want to root then flash magisk manager as well.
- Select Magisk.Zip, After the successful installation, Reboot your mobile,
- You can also install Magisk Manager in your Mobile Applications. Install a Root checker to verify your Root Status.
Our Rooting and installing Lineage OS 16 Process for Realme 5 Pro is complete, if you had any question about this article or any other, please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Till Than, Good-Bye……..