Are you looking for how to Root Realme 5 Pro? Here, you can able to root Realme 5 Pro with magisk manager with the latest TWRP, enable USB debugging.
You have reached this page because, you already know that, what is rooting. So, I am not going to give you, some boring stuff. We directly jump into the rooting process. In this guide, you can able to know.
So without wasting any time let’s dive into the rooting process. Before that, let’s discuss the specs of Realme 5 Pro.
Please Note: While performing the Rooting Process on Realme 5 Pro, you need to take full responsibility of any damage. Damage likeVoid warranty, Software crash problem, Hardware Problem, Over heating, Many more.Advertisement
Root Realme 5 Pro
This process is divided into four parts, which is listed below:
Flash Magisk Manager to Realme 5 Pro
Here, you need to download some items and then you will perform the rooting process for Realme 5 Pro.
Now, you need to follow the steps and you will root with magisk manager.
- Switch off your device and boot into recovery mode by pressing of Volume Up + Power key for 3 to 5 seconds
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data,
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install,
- Select Disable Dm-Verity-ForceEncrypt.Zip,
- Select Magisk.Zip, After the successful installation, Reboot your mobile,
- You can also install Magisk Manager in your Mobile Applications. Install a Root checker to verify your Root Status.
Our Rooting Process for Realme 5 Pro is complete, if you had any question about this article or any other, please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Till Than, Good-Bye……..