Are you looking for how to Root Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro? Here, you can able to root Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro with magisk manager with the latest TWRP, enable USB debugging.
You have reached this page because, you already know that, what is rooting. So, I am not going to give you, some boring stuff. We directly jump into the rooting process. In this guide, you can able to know.
So without wasting any time let’s dive into rooting process. Before that, let’s discuss specs of Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro.
Please Note: While performing the Rooting Process on Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro, you need to take full responsibility of any damage. Damage like Void warranty, Software crash problem, Hardware Problem, Over heating, Many more.
Root Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
This process is divided into four parts, which is listed below:
Here we directly jump in the main process called Flash TWRP and Install Magisk Manager on Redmi K30 Pro.
Flash TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
For TWRP, you need to download two things.
- Download TWRP recovery image, if you haven’t then visited the page “TWRP for Xiaomi”
- Install the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC. You can Download from here Advertisement
Please note that the TWRP recovery image is under Developing Mode so please wait untill it’s final built is released.
Now, you are ready to flash TWRP on Xiaomi device.
Process To Flash TWRP on Xiaomi Device
- At the very begging, install ADB drivers on your PC
- Download suitable TWRP recovery for your device
- Here, go to downloaded folder of ADB and open Commend window by pressing of Shift + Right-click and click on Open command window here
- Connect your xiaomi device throw USB cable and switch into fastboot mode by typing following commands. ( Windows: adb reboot bootloader , MAC: .adb reboot bootloader )
- Here, you can see the fastboot mode on your devices, which means the USB drives you installed is perfectly working.
- Next command is for starting TWRP flashing process, so simply type ( Windows: fastboot devices, MAC: .fastboot devices )
- The last command for flash TWRP on Xiaomi is ( Windows: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img, MAC: .fastboot flash recovery recovery.img )
Our Installation Process is done to install TWRP on Xiaomi devices. So, you are ready to root your Xiaomi devices by simply flash SuperSu of Magisk Manager.
Now boot into TWRP recovery mode by pressing Volume UP key + Power Key Simultaneously for 3 to 5 sec.
If you are facing some issue for Flashing TWRP, then just visit Flash TWRP
Root With Magisk Manager to Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
Here, you need to download some items and then you will perform the rooting process for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro.
Now, you need to follow the steps and you will root with magisk manager.
- Switch off your device and boot into recovery mode by pressing of Volume Up + Power key for 3 to 5 seconds,
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data,
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install,
- Select Disable Dm-Verity-ForceEncrypt.Zip,
- After the Installation Again, navigates to Home and Select Install,
- Select Magisk.Zip. After the successful installation, Reboot your mobile,
- You can also install Magisk Manager in your Mobile Applications. Install a Root checker Advertisement
Our Rooting Process for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro is complete, if you had any question about this article or any other, please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Till Than, Good-Bye………