In this article We will Guide you how to download and install Kinemaster App for PC window and Mac.
What is Kinemaster?
An easy full-featured video editor! Add effect, text, music, graphics and more!
Kinemaster makes video editing fun on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook. Kinemaster makes it easy to edit videos with lots of powerful tools, downloadable content, and much more. Kinemaster is completely free to use, but you can unlock even more with a Kinemaster Premium subscription, A subscription removes the Kinemaster watermark and offer an ad-free experience. Learn more by tapping the crown button on the main screen.
Features of Kinemaster App
- Download and re-edit projects from the get Project menu.
- Import and export project files.
- Tools to cut, splice, and crop your videos.
- Add music, voiceovers, sound effects, and voice changers.
- More than 2,500 downloadable transitions, effect, videos & images, stickers , fonts, and animation from the Kinemaster assets store.
- Use color filter and color adjustment to make your video stand out.
- EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio.
- Save your video in 4k 2160p at 30FPS.
- Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance video and image.
- Combine and edit videos, images, stickers, special effects, text and more.
- Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers.
- Share on Youtube, Tiktok Facebook Feed and stories, instagram feed, Reels and more.
Download Kinemaster App for PC free
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|App Size||95 MB|
|Supported Android Version||6.0 & Above|
|Last Update||Jan 2021|
Installing Kinemaster App for Window and MC using Bluestacks.
From the website, you can download the app for window and Mac. Getting the Kinemaster app for Window and Mac is easy as downloading it from the official website. You can also use the Kinemaster Android app for Window or Mac if you choose. If that’s the case, an Android emulator may be necessary.
Step 1: Install and Download the Bluestacks Android emulator on your PC or Mac.
Step 2: After installing Bluestacks on your computer, open the Google play store.
Step 3 : Enter ‘Kinemaster’ in the Google play search bar.
Step 4: Click on the app and install it.
Step 5: You can now use Kinemaster on your Windows or Mac computer.
Although other emulator can be used, Bluestacks is more effective and reliable. There is also a good emulator called Nox app player that you can use.
Find out why creators love Kinemaster for Youtube, Tiktok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it profesionally! Download Kinemaster to edit and share your own amazing videos. You have now succesfully installed Kinemaster for pc. now you enjoy.
Most Popular Post:
- Download Canva App for PC, Windows 7/8/10 and Mac 2021
- Download Netflix App for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Facebook Lite App for PC, Windows 7/8/10 and Mac 2021